1. How and where can I find the terms and conditions of my contract?
a. At Time of signing up
Postmobile is a pre-pay only operator. Postmobile do not offer a contract service. Our general terms and conditions for our pay as you go service can be found here.
b. During the lifetime of the contract.
c. Postmobile is a pre-pay only operator. Postmobile do not offer a contract service. Our general terms and conditions for our pay as you go service can be found here.
2. Do I own the phone that I entered into a contract for? If not when will I own it?
Yes, you own the phone outright from purchase. As Postmobile is a pre-pay only operator phones are not purchased under contract.
3. Are there restrictions on my use of the phone on other networks?
Yes, all Postmobile handsets are restricted for use with a Postmobile Sim only.
4. How can I unlock my phone so that I can use it on another network?
Customers who require the network unlock code for their handset must meet a qualifying condition, for Postmobile this condition is a minimum total Top Up value of €150 from the date of purchase of the handset.
5. Is there a charge for unlocking my phone, and if so why?
Postmobile do not charge for handset unlocking, we will provide the code once the qualifying conditions are met.
6. Where can I find information on the process and charges for unlocking my phone?
Information regarding handset unlocking is set out in our general terms and conditions and can be found on the Postmobile website https://postmobile.ie/general-terms-conditions/
7. Who do I contact to unlock my phone?
To request your unlock code please contact our Care team. Contact Details
8. How long will it take to unlock my phone successfully?
It can take up to 15 working days to receive an unlock code from a handset manufacturer, however the majority of unlock code requests are completed within 10 working days.